The ISCAS2020 technical program will highlight circuits and systems contributions related to the following cross-cutting, interdisciplinary innovation themes:
- Emerging Technologies
- Smart Systems for Automotive
- Cognitive Computing & Deep Learning
- Personalized Healthcare Systems
- Brain: Innovation NeuroTechnologies
- Internet of Things
- Big Data Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Sustainable Computing and Systems
- Energy-aware Systems and Services
- 5G and Multi-Gigabit Optoelectronics Comm
These themes will be used to organize supertracks throughout the technical program linking thematically organized technical sessions, special sessions, invited speakers, plenary lectures, mini-tutorials, and other special events.
The aim is to give the opportunity to ISCAS participants to focus their attention to what they consider more exciting and/or to concentrate their attendance to only part of the event.
Although it is not mandatory, authors will be invited at the time of paper submission to indicate the thematic alignment of their paper by selecting up to three themes. The technical program will comprise a mix of themed sessions with traditional sessions organized by Track and subtrack topics.