FoodCAS 2020 will be held the day after ISCAS 2020 at the same Symposium venue (Hotel Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento).
Main scope of FoodCAS is to bring together contributions about innovative CAS-based solutions for the Food Chain and Precision Agriculture, with main focuses on:
- Circuits and Systems for Food production, Precision Agriculture, transportation & quality assessment
- Tools and technologies for detection, separation and manipulation of food samples
- Nano and Micro technology (acoustic, optic, fluidics, ...) for Food and Beverage applications
- Signal and image processing for Food & Beverage applications
- IoT devices and networks for precision agriculture, food processing, goods transportation and packaging.
Authors are invited to contribute and participate by submitting full length papers consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a maximum of 5 pages, of which 4 are for technical content including text, figures and references (if any).
Accepted papers will be selected for a 20 minutes oral presentation or poster and published in IEEE Xplore.
For any additional information, please contact email@example.com
FoodCAS 2020 Organizing Committee
Danilo Demarchi, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
Mohamad Sawan, Westlake University, China
José Luis Ausín, Universidad de Extremadura, Spain
Victor Grimblatt, Synopsys & University of Bordeaux, Chile & France
Carles Cané, IMB-CNM – CSIC, Spain
Julius Georgiou, University of Cyprus
John Verboncoeur, Chair IEEE SmartAg - Michigan State University
Publicity Chairs and International Liasons
Jose Luis Sanchez-Rojas, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Matias Miguez, Universidad Católica del Uruguay
Sho Hideshima, Shinshu University, Japan
Marco Carminati, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Industry and Public Institutes Chairs
Franco Fassio, University of Gastronomic Sciences, Italy
Yosi Shacham, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Alfredo Arnaud, Universidad Católica del Uruguay
Javier Ramos, BioBee Technologies, Spain