The ISCAS2020 Organizing Committee invites authors of an accepted paper published in one of the following IEEE Transactions (co-)sponsored by the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society to present their work at ISCAS2020, subject to fit within the scope of the Symposium, space availability and approval by the ISCAS2020 Organizing Committee.
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems – Part I: Regular Paper
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems – Part II: Express Briefs
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- IEEE Design & Test
Papers published in 2019, including those in the pre-publication lists, are eligible for presentation at ISCAS2020. Because these papers have already been peer-reviewed and published, the Transactions papers to be presented at ISCAS2020 will not be reviewed again.
An abstract of the paper and a link to the publication hosted in IEEE Xplore will be included in the conference proceedings for the benefit of the ISCAS2020 participants, and will not be uploaded to IEEE Xplore after the conference. Approved requests for presentation must have one author/presenter register for the conference according to the ISCAS2020 registration instructions.
- Title of the transactions/journal paper
- Complete Author List from the transactions/journal paper (with the presenting author underlined)
- Abstract from the transactions/journal paper
- Transactions Title
- Volume number, Issue number, Pages number
- DOI number or URL to IEEE Xplore page of transactions/journal paper
- ISCAS theme alignment (s). Themes list is provided here
ISCAS 2020 CAS Transactions Papers Selection Chairs
Ricardo Carmona-Galán, CSIC, Spain –
Chi K. Tse, Hong Kong Polytechnic Univ. –
Alberto García-Ortiz, Univ. of Bremen, Germany –
Shanti Pavan, Indian Inst. of Technology Madras, India –